Compare Meal Replacement Shakes Simple. Healthy. Delicious. Plant-Based.
You’ve never tasted a meal replacement shake as smooth and delicious as MegaOne
Free ground shipping, all the time. No minimum orders, no conditions.
Long Shelf Life
MegaOne Meals are amazing for daily use, but have an amazing 10 year shelf life. Perfect for emergency storage.
Every serving of MegaOnes has 55 superfoods, high protein, high fiber, low carbs and all the vitamins and minerals you need.
See How MegaOne Compares to Other Plant-Based Protein Shakes
Taste varies widely on meal replacement shakes. Taste should be an important consideration when you select a meal replacement for you and your family
How long does a sealed package of meal replacements remain viable on the shelf?
Complete Meal Replacement•
Complete Meal Replacement
Does the shake really qualify as a meal replacement, providing all the nutrition of a meal? Or is it really just a protein drink?
Calories Per Serving•
Calories Per Serving
Be sure to examine caloric content when you compare meal replacement shakes.
How much protein content per serving is in the meal replacement shake?
Most people don’t get enough fiber in their diet. The USDA recommends that adults consume about 35g of fiber each day.
Known for their nutrients and health benefits, superfoods are a great way to get maximum nutrition out of your meal replacement shake.
Does your meal replacement shake include critical vitamins and minerals?
There are many sweeteners on the market. Not all sweeteners are the same. Artificial sweeteners carry health concerns, and even some natural sweeteners are not ideal.
MegaOne Meal Replacement Shakes
- Formulated to taste great, mix easily, and have a smooth texture
- The only complete Meal Replacement Shake with up to a 5-10 year shelf life
- Formulated to be a full meal with High Protein, High Fiber, and loaded with Fruits and Vegetables, Vitamins and Minerals!
- Around 240 calories per serving (varies per flavor)
- 25-27 grams of Plant-Based Protein per serving
- High in Fiber with 14-16 grams of dietary fiber per serving
- 55 Organically-Grown, Non-GMO Superfoods, including Acerola, Chicory, Avocado, Clove, and many more
- MegaOne is loaded with Vitamins and Minerals
- Sweetened with All-Natural, High Fiber, Sugar-Free Kakato with additional Stevia Extract
The Other Guys
- Usually gritty and formulated to at least not gag you
- The best of them provide up to an 18 month shelf life
- Most competing meal replacement shakes are nothing more than protein with a vitamin pack
- Most competing products provide anywhere from 110 to 200 calories per serving
- The average replacement shake contains anywhere from 10 grams to 20 grams of protein per serving
- Outside of 1 exception, the average replacement shake contains less than 7 grams of fiber
- Most competing meal replacement shakes provide anywhere from 0 to 26 superfoods
- Most meal replacement shakes contain a good amount of Vitamins and Minerals
- Common practice is to sweeten a variety of Natural Sweeteners and Sugar Alcohols